Henrietta United Church of Christ is pleased to offer its facilities to couples for weddings that are designed according to their own beliefs and preferences. We do not discriminate based on gender identity or sexual orientation.
- The sanctuary is simply adorned and seats 225.
- Additional chairs are available and two pews near the front have been shortened to accommodate wheelchairs. Our facility is completely handicapped accessible.
- A pair of candelabras are available requiring fourteen colonial style candles. (Candles not provided)
- An organ and an electronic piano are available to be played by the church organist.
- A CD player can be played through our sound system.
- A hearing loop with receivers is available for the hearing impaired.
- An aisle runner should be 50’ in length. (Runner not provided)
- Our Fellowship Hall is 46’ x 38’ and is adjoined by a kitchen.
- There is a seating capacity of 96 persons, with tables and chairs available. Neither alcoholic beverages nor smoking is permitted in or near the building.
- The Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall can be set up according to the needs of the couple, after consultation with one of the wedding coordinators.
- A commercial kitchen is available as a staging area for your caterer.
- Debbie Feasel and Lisa Nevol, our wedding coordinators, will ensure that your day goes according to your plans.
- In addition to showing you the facilities, and answering questions throughout your planning process, they will be present at your rehearsal and ceremony to direct the event, receive deliveries, oversee guests and attendants, and act as your hostess.
- They will keep your wedding running smoothly and on schedule. They are delighted to share in your day and want to help make it very special for you.
Please organize your own flower arrangements and decorations, and kindly designate a member of your party to oversee their removal that day.
A library with mirrors is available where one party, typically the bride’s, can gather. A curtained classroom is also available for the second party.
- A large and bright narthex is available for wedding guests and a receiving line.
- Sanctuary – $350
- Minister – Per agreement with pastor. You can also provide your own.
- If you are looking for a pastor, we can recommend the following:
- Rev. Alan Dailey – email@example.com
- Rev. Konrad Emmert – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rev. Leslie Apetz – email@example.com
- Wedding Coordinator (Required) – $125
- Organist – $185 plus $30 for private rehearsals
- Audio Services – $40
- Fellowship Hall/Kitchen – $150
For inquiries and questions, wedding coordinators can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. To schedule a tour of the church, please contact the church office at 585.334.0030 or email@example.com.