Henrietta United Church of Christ is pleased to offer its facilities to community groups and organizations in need of space for a special event, group meetings or classes, seminars, conferences, retreats, family reunions or parties, and more! Our recently renovated space includes our simple and modern sanctuary, a bright and welcoming fellowship hall and commercial kitchen, warm and inviting classrooms, and a downstairs meeting room for larger groups. We also feature large, clean bathrooms on both floors. Our building, with the exception of the downstairs area, is handicapped accessible, with ramps, automatic doors, and a lift. Our fellowship hall, adjoined by a kitchen, is 46’ x 38’. There is a seating capacity of 96 persons, with tables and chairs available. Our kitchen features commercial grade oven and stovetop and dishwasher. We are home to a vibrant community and are proud and delighted to be hosting diverse groups and events at our facility.We look forward to being your destination for your upcoming event. Please refer to separate Wedding Information if considering us for your wedding. Our Wedding Coordinators are available to help you with wedding specifics.
PDFs for your convenience:
Standard Fees: (non-members)
- Fellowship Hall w/o kitchen $150 for 1-4 hours $300 for 5-8 hours (includes all setup and cleanup time)
- Fellowship Hall w/ kitchen $190 for 1-4 hours $340 for 5-8 hours (includes all setup and cleanup time)
- Sanctuary (other than weddings) $200
- Basement (large area) $ 50
- Library $ 35
- Classrooms – per room $ 35
A $ 100 deposit is required for all events, in addition to the rental fees. It will be returned upon return of the key and a passing cleaning inspection.
- Lower rates may be negotiated for ongoing/repeating usage.
- There is no charge for funerals for members. See the Funeral and Memorial Service Policy for details.
- Note: Non-member fees are charged unless renter is an official member of the church or a child of a member.
All inquiries as to availability must be directed to our Administrative Assistant at email@example.com. Please do not submit a form until date availability has been confirmed through the office.